- 3 overripe banana, mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- stevia or preferred sweetener (add as much as desired depending on your level of sweetness)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- coconut oil for spraying/greasing the pan
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- In a food processor or a bowl, add eggs and beat. Add mashed banana. Add olive oil. Mix.
- In a separate bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda, and stevia.
- Combine the two mixtures together until well blended. Toss in the walnuts.
- Spray/grease the loaf pan with coconut oil and pour batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Use a tester or a toothpick, if it comes out clean then it’s cooked! 😉
- Mine was baked 60-70 minutes same with the original recipe – link above (maybe our oven is kinda old), but I got testers who were able to bake it half the original cooking time posted. So bake 30-35 minutes minimum.
- Cooking time depends on the number of bananas you used, so if you put only 1 banana, bake 30-35 minutes minimum.