To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup(s) FLOUR
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) BAKING SODA
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 3 EGGS
- 1 cup(s) SUGAR
- 2 tablespoon(s) BUTTER; Softened.
- 1 teaspoon(s) VANILLA
- 1 teaspoon(s) LEMON EXTRACT
- 1/3 cup(s) LEMON JUICE
- 1/2 cup(s) OIL
- 1 cup(s) POWDERED SUGAR; Plus 1 Tablespoon.
- 2 tablespoon(s) WHOLE MILK; I Used 2%.
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) LEMON EXTRACT
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Use a mixer to blend together the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Pour wet ingredient into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
Add oil and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into center of the cake comes out clean.
- Make the lemon icing by combining all the icing ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer on low speed.
- When the loaf is cool, remove it from pan and frost the top with the icing.
- Let the icing set up before slicing.
- Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Pinterest