- 2 (8 oz.) packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Unwrap 1 package of crescent rolls and carefully place it into baking dish, gently pinching seams together to form a uniform crust layer.
- Optional: place in oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese for 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy, then mix in 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over (now) cooled crust, making sure to get all the way to the sides.
- Take remaining crescent rolls and place them gently over the cream cheese layer, gently pressing seams together again.
- Brush melted butter over dough. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon, then evenly sprinkle mixture over top crust.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate 1-2 hours, or overnight before serving.