- 2 tbsps of fresh lemon juice.
- ½ cup of miracle whip.
- 1 tsp of salt.
- 1 tsp of pepper.
- 3 ½ cups of finely diced cooked chicken.
- 1 cup of finely diced celery.
- 12 mini rolls.
- Mix together the lemon juice, miracle whip and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the lemon mixture and mix in the celery.
- Serve the mixture in mini rolls, Voila!
- Easy, peasy and delicious! I usually add some cheese to my mini sandwiches and serve them cold! Give it a try, and let me know what you think.