1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
3/4 C. sugar
1/2 tbs. pumpkin pie spice
1 12 oz. can evaporate milk
1/4 C. + 2 Tbs. flour
1/2 C. butter, melted
1/2 C. packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
3/4 C. rolled oats
whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine the eggs, canned pumpkin, sugar, 1/2 tbs. pumpkin pie spice and 12 oz. can of evaporated milk. Mix well and pour into the baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine the flour, melted butter, brown sugar, salt, 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice and rolled oats. This mixture will be very crumbly.
4. After 15 minutes, turn the oven down to 350 and evenly sprinkle the crumb topping over the pumpkin mixture.
5. Place the baking dish back into the oven and bake for 1 hour. Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean it is done.
#6. Let cool completely and place n the fridge for several hours to set.
Serve with whipped cream if you wish.