- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup of regular sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 handfuls of mini marshmallows
For the frosting:
- 2 ounces butter, melted (1/4 cup)
- 1 ounce cocoa powder, sifted (1/4 cup)
- 2 ounces evaporated milk (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted (8 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 inch spring form pan set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat together the butter, eggs and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir in the toasted nuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake on a middle shelf of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows on top and return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows. Remove from the oven and carefully spread the chocolate frosting over top.
- To make the chocolate frosting mix all ingredients together in a bowl, beating with an electric whisk until smooth and thick. Spread on the hot marshmallows. Let cool completely. Cut into wedges to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com