- 1 (8 oz.) package refrigerated crescents rolls
- 1/4 cup blueberry or mixed berry cream cheese
- 1/4 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375º F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four, separate rectangles, pinching the seams together gently to seal the edges.
- Gently spread cream cheese onto each rectangle, then spread pie filling on two of the rectangles.
- Place remaining two rectangles on top of the ones with pie filling.
- Working from one of the long ends, use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut each rectangle into eight strips.
- Separate each strip, pinching the ends together to seal them, then gently twist each strip several times and transfer to lined baking sheet. (Leave at least two inches between strips.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon, the cut room temperature butter into dry ingredients.
- Brush sticks with melted butter, then sprinkle crumble mixture on top.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.