Whisk Dry Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Cream Wet Ingredients:
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
2 large eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups oats (old-fashioned kind)
1 1/2 cups dark raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
3. Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
4. To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
5. Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
6. Do not over mix (over mixing develops the gluten making a tough cookie.) Now add the oats and raisins; stir to incorporate.
7. Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough and drop 2-inches apart onto baking sheet w/ parchment paper or sprayed with non stick spray.
8. Bake 11-13 minutes (on center rack), until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.
9. Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Visit our website for more recipes!