- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 11-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and add onions. Cook until onions are tender.
- Add ground beef, cook over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to a large bowl. Stir in softened cream cheese until well combined.
- Add pasta to baking dish followed by the beef mixture.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.